Friday 7 September 2018

The Plastic Mountain

We did some writing on the  plastic mountain. We were using   sight,  sounds, feelings, smells and sensations.  Here is my writing. 

The Big Plastic Mountain
`
When I walk into the mess I feel disgusted because there is so much plastic and junk that people have thrown away. Piles of plastic bottles are scattered everywhere around me. There are sounds of engines vrooming across the towering bridge. I feel angry and sad because there is no where to put this plastic. Will they ever stop? There is mud mixed with bottles. Trucks come in they dump all that plastic into here. as I walk up the plastic there is a crunching sound. As I pick up an Slimy green bottles I throw it in to the basket and it bounces out and into the plastic mountain. My mum has a very sharp knife in her hand cutting all the labels off of the bottles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fred, I am Bella from Awahono school. I really enjoyed how you did describe your writing. How long did it take you to write it? The part that I like is the photo. Have you thought about adding more writing?
    from Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.